Sunday 8 January 2017

Set the Balance Straight

Paul_Cézanne,_Les_joueurs_de_carte_(1892-95).jpg       
                                     
                                                   
                                                               I'm wishing for a joker
To turn the tables for me
That even though it's based on luck
As the cards are shuffled thoroughly
     
 
                       
                                         I focus on making a pure sequence
As it can either make or break a game
I play for long with a smart strategy
To receive more points in return


                    800px-Joker_playing_cards.jpg
             

                               
                                 I keep an eye on my opponent’s playing style
And the cards he discards,
I attempt to hazard a guess
what combinations he’s is trying to make

 
 
I think I have those cards
Which might help him declare his meld
But I won't lose out on those cards
As I'm determined to win this game
 
                                           
King_playing_cards.jpg


                              I'm proud of my uncanny skills
That I picked-up in demo classes
It helped me hone my skills and learn some intelligent tactics
To beat my opponents at their own game.
 
 
I'm not too attached to high cards
And hold mid-value cards close,
As they have higher probability of making up more combinations
When I play with care

                  card-game-570835_960_720.jpg
             
The cards that I discard
sometimes I want it back
But you gotta deal with what you've got
You can't screw with the plot
 
Don’t worry if you threw away an Ace
The next card could be your saving Grace,
So take a closer look, mate
And get your name in every Rummy record book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment